Recommended Kitchen Appliances
- This is the one I personally use but it is pricy at around $400. It isn’t just an air fryer it’s a convection oven that does tons of cool stuff. You don’t need this you can just get the cheaper air fryer recommended below but I would definitely get an air fryer.
- Cheaper option:
Ninja Foodie Blender
- Absolute must have. Makes the best protein ice cream.
- MUST HAVE. So we can accurately weigh out ingredients for recipes.
- Perfect for anabolic French toast. Not a necessity if you already own a pan/skillet big enough to comfortably fit 4 slices of bread onto.
- I use this to prepare my pretty much every day lunch which is Chipotle style chicken that I make into burritos or quesedillas. Can also use this to make BBQ pulled chicken and a few other things. It also has a bunch of other cool features you can use for various things. If those meals or the features interest you, I’d buy this.
- I love this thing for Hibachi Chicken Fried Rice that I make and it’s just all around versatile for other stuff like scrambled eggs.
XL Sized Cutting Board
- Great because when you’re done using it, it’s dishwasher safe so just toss it on in there
- Various sizes. I use a handful of these on a daily basis whether whisking up my French toast ingredients or in my meal preps
- If you don’t have a really great knife, I’d grab this one. Super versatile.
- Great for use on non-stick pans and scraping down the sides and scooping out protein ice cream from the blender.
- Can chop up your favorite veggies for pizza toppings or to toss in with some eggs. Can just throw the container in the fridge with the top on it for storage. Dishwasher safe too and does a bunch of other cool stuff.
Higher end meal prep containers that I use
Lower end storage/meal prep containers that I also use
- Going to need this for protein ice cream and not every grocery store sells it
Best Protein Powders for Anabolic Ice Cream Recipes:
- Quest Cinnamon Crunch (for Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream)
- Quest Cookies and Cream (for Oreo McFlurry)
- Dymatize Fruity Pebbles Protein (for Birthday Cake Ice Cream)
- Dymatize Chocolate Peanut Butter (for Reese’s Ice Cream)
Best All-Around Vanilla Protein for a multitude of recipes:
- Jym Tahitian Vanilla Bean